Thread: Need clarification for CMRA/TMGP crossover

Need clarification for CMRA/TMGP crossover

I need some clarification for the CMRA/TMGP crossover 6hr. event. We are planning on running a team consisting of 4 riders currently licensed as follows:
    2 TMGP license only
    1 CMRA license only
    1 CMRA/TMGP license
    Questions follow:
    1. To be scored by both organizations are all the riders required to be licensed by both the TMGP/CMRA? or can they ride as "Guest" riders for this event.(ie. will the CMRA score a team with riders not licensed by the CMRA?)
    2. Is the entry fee doubled in order to be scored by both the TMGP/CMRA?
    3. If the bike/team number is different for each organization, what number will the bike display if being scored by both organizations, TMGP or CMRA(I know transponders will be used but I'm referring to the manual backup scoring system)?
    4. If the team name/number is different for each organization, how do we handle registration?

Thanks.
    Dan Grimmer

Re: Need clarification for CMRA/TMGP crossover

Hi Dan,

1. No, all riders do not have to have a CMRA license to be scored.

2. The entry fee is the same as for all CMRA mini endurance races. $25.00 per hour.

3. The bikes will need to run their CMRA competition number. If the team is a TMGP team only, they will still need to register with CMRA so we don't have two bikes with the same competition numbers running around out there.

4. Use your CMRA name and number and that information will be passed along to TMGP so they will know who you are in the results.

Hope this helps.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Re: Need clarification for CMRA/TMGP crossover

Thanks Nancy.
    Dan