Thread: partial refund?

partial refund?

My broken collarbone from Hallett is still healing, but I am going to try to race at TWS. Can I register for the GT race and then run practice to see how I am holding up, then get the difference in cost from the race to practice only refunded if I can't hack it?
    Mathew Wise
    #32 GSXR 600

Re: partial refund?

Wow, 1 star... must have ticked someone off. :p
    Mathew Wise
    #32 GSXR 600

I got your back, Matt. I just gave you five stars. How's the collar bone doing? Mine seems to be doing pretty well except for my left arm being partially numb. I'm going to have a doctor check it out tomorrow. Assuming all goes well, my current plan is to make all the races at TWS.
    Jon Lampert
    #371, '04 CRF-450R

Matt, I'm out of town until Thursday. Email me directly and I'll call or email you when I get back in the office.

Glad to hear that you're healing up.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

matt,jon
    glad to here your both healing up.about the stars,i lost two in one day.must have really made someone madd. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

billy young
    515 am

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by billy young:
    ...about the stars, I lost two in one day. Must have really made someone mad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
    </div></div>You don't necessarily need to make someone mad or tick someone off to lose stars. Since these stars don't mean anything, some people make take stars away from you just for the fun of it. You never know.
    Jon Lampert
    #371, '04 CRF-450R

I wondered about the star thing....verbage from some members that have 5 stars is NOT 5 star information.
    Tommy Thompson

The collarbone seems to be healing up very well. He bone itself seems to be getting pretty strong, although I will likly not test it doing anything heavy untill I get back on the bike. I don't want to take a chance of popping it back out, so I am giving it all the time I can before TWS. Turn one should be interesting. My arm will tingle ocasionally, but I think it is just because I am moving it around more now. The muscles in my sholder are natrually very stiff and sore. Since it was not a clean break, I estimate I lost about 1/2 inch in bone length(he he). The rest of my sholder components seem to be complaining because of the adjustment.

I know the stars don't mean anything, I just thought it was funny that my first rating ever was 1 star.

You can tell by my long winded reply that my arm is well enough for me to type with two hands again! Thanks to all of you at the track who gave me collarbone advice!
    Mathew Wise
    #32 GSXR 600

Good luck with your healing John. Hopefully we will both make it through TWS with no painfull incedents!
    Mathew Wise
    #32 GSXR 600