Thread: event schedule

event schedule

Just a thought: If you will take a look at the past race events there has not been a big entry in the MW CLASSICS.Here is why I think that is,its being ran at the same time LWT SPORTSMAN is being raced and all the MW CLASSICS bikes are legal LTW sportsman bikes.If you seperate the two maybe the entry would go up...maybe move one to race #17 ,I know they are LWT superbikes too,but maybe the older bikes would choose not to race against the SV 650s....but then again what do I know........Thanks for giving it a thought...DOMINGUEZ

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: event schedule

Ditto. Danny, this is what I was proposing in the "Raceday Schedule of Events" thread below. I know that myself and Bubba Russo are at least two other guys that are in the same predicament. I think currently, Dominguez, Russo, and me would double to quadruple the MW Classic grid. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Just a thought,

p.s. Thanks BOD.
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Kudos to whoever made up the schedule for TWS June 14-15. MW Classic, LWSn, and MWSn are all in separate races. I sure hope I can get the FZR400 back together this coming weekend 'cause I've gotta support this excellent schedule. Thanks to whoever is responsible!
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

That would be me. I make all the weekend schedules. You can thank Danny Dominguez also for staying on me until I changed it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    See you guys at TWS.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Walter,
    You're the greatest! Thanks for all you do for the club and putting up with our continual moaning and complaining.

Danny,
    Thanks for your continual moaning and complaining. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Way to go. I'm even gonna miss the Spurs game tonight (well, I'll hear it on the radio) in an attempt to get the FZR back together. I think we can get there. Thanks again!
    David B.