Thread: Next Season

Next Season

Do we have insight on the tracks and dates for next season.
    Mt question is directed towards running at No Problem Raceway. I know it has been discussed however could it be discussed again as a possible new location to race.
    Something like this:
    2 races at Hallett
    2 races at Cresson
    2 races at TWS
    2 races at NPR
    This in regards to endurance,of course add in the Oak Hill stuff for sprinters.
    Louis Reinartz
    Heritage Paint & Body Racing

Re: Next Season

NPR has been discussed by the BoD repeatedly, and is not in the CMRA's future anytime soon. As is, it is completely unsuitable for a 40-50 bike CMRA big bike endurance grid, and has its own safety issues (which may or may not be remedied soon). We will look at it as a possibility for the future (post 2004), but we currently have, in effect, six different tracks to race (if you include Hallett and Cresson backwards). If anything changes, the BoD will let the membership know ASAP.
    Former Expert #33, member since 1988, BOD 2001-2004, retired 2008, returned 2016.

I used to be fast. Ask me about my championships. Bring beer.

How about a round at that new Waxahachie track? It's supposed to be ready anytime soon, isn't it? If not, can we do a finale at Barber? Come on guys!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Boundless Motorplex(the new Waxahachie track), is not going to be completed until spring 2005.

I agree that maybe a Barber round next year would be great! I have not been there yet. But, everything that has been said about it has been great!

Boundless is on hold.
    Louis, we have four tracks and half a dozen configurations to run in a ten race season. Next thing we know, you'll be pushing for an eight hour endurance race!
    Brooks
    Brooks