Thread: vendor section question

vendor section question

Do I need to be an approved or registered vendor to post advertisements in the new vendor section???

Thx

Troy

vendor section question

Do I need to be an approved or registered vendor to post advertisements in the new vendor section???

Thx

Troy

Re: vendor section question

If you are a vendor that supports the club you are welcome to post. I'm still trying to feel this thing out, hoping it doesn't get out of control.

Jess
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin

If you are a vendor that supports the club you are welcome to post. I'm still trying to feel this thing out, hoping it doesn't get out of control.

Jess
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I think it is a good idea to let club members let everone know what kind of business they are in, and what kind of deals they can offer other club members.

For example, if I need some lanscape work done in my yard, I can look in that section and see if anyone here does that kind of work before I hire it out to someone that I don't know.

Just my $.02

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I think it is a good idea to let club members let everone know what kind of business they are in, and what kind of deals they can offer other club members.

For example, if I need some lanscape work done in my yard, I can look in that section and see if anyone here does that kind of work before I hire it out to someone that I don't know.

Just my $.02

If you define supporting the club as in paying race entry fees and membership than I'm in. If you define it as putting up purse money, I can't afford that untill the business gets off the ground. I am definitly willing to give CMRA members special discounts.

If I get the go ahead from a board member I will post my advertisment. If not, I understand.

Troy

If you define supporting the club as in paying race entry fees and membership than I'm in. If you define it as putting up purse money, I can't afford that untill the business gets off the ground. I am definitly willing to give CMRA members special discounts.

If I get the go ahead from a board member I will post my advertisment. If not, I understand.

Troy

This whole vendor area is a trial run. I don't see anything wrong with posting non-racing related businesses as long as it doesn't get out of hand and offers a direct benefit to the members (i.e. discounts).

Please do not list sponsors here unless you work there (and are the point of contact) or own the business.

I will give priority to vendors who sell at the track.

Looking for more suggestions.

Jess
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin

This whole vendor area is a trial run. I don't see anything wrong with posting non-racing related businesses as long as it doesn't get out of hand and offers a direct benefit to the members (i.e. discounts).

Please do not list sponsors here unless you work there (and are the point of contact) or own the business.

I will give priority to vendors who sell at the track.

Looking for more suggestions.

Jess
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin