Thread: Saturday Only Gate Fee

Saturday Only Gate Fee

If I attend Saturday, but not Sunday, I still pay the gate fee for two days.

How about charging the $15 at the gate on Saturday, then if I return the wrist band at the end of the day on my way out, I get $5 back?

Saturday Only Gate Fee

If I attend Saturday, but not Sunday, I still pay the gate fee for two days.

How about charging the $15 at the gate on Saturday, then if I return the wrist band at the end of the day on my way out, I get $5 back?

Re: Saturday Only Gate Fee

I give ya 5 bucks if you won't fall alseep this time....hahahaha [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding... see ya soon...

I give ya 5 bucks if you won't fall alseep this time....hahahaha [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding... see ya soon...

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Good idea.

Just thinking, if I crack 70 people over the head with a Pitbull stand on Saturday afternoon I would be able to turn in enough wristbands to pay for my Sunday tires! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Good idea.

Just thinking, if I crack 70 people over the head with a Pitbull stand on Saturday afternoon I would be able to turn in enough wristbands to pay for my Sunday tires! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado