Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results for TWS

Results for TWS

It is showing that my team turned 0 laps. We ran for a 30 minutes before the first red flag and we must have be going really slow if we turned 0 laps in 30 minutes. I know we did not finish but if the the transponder I paid $300 dollars for is not going to work I need to return it. Endurance number #63 Xmit#112. Can you please check and correct. I question this at the restart but was told they were checking on it. Can this be fixed?

Results for TWS

It is showing that my team turned 0 laps. We ran for a 30 minutes before the first red flag and we must have be going really slow if we turned 0 laps in 30 minutes. I know we did not finish but if the the transponder I paid $300 dollars for is not going to work I need to return it. Endurance number #63 Xmit#112. Can you please check and correct. I question this at the restart but was told they were checking on it. Can this be fixed?

Re: Results for TWS

Bryan, you need to contact Derek Delpero at Derek@cmraracing.com

He is the one who handles our electronic scoring.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Bryan, you need to contact Derek Delpero at Derek@cmraracing.com

He is the one who handles our electronic scoring.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Bryan,

I am almost positive that I used xponder #112 for Sunday novice practice and 2 sprints. It worked fine because Derek posted my lap time for race #9 and #12.
    #170 expert

Bryan,

I am almost positive that I used xponder #112 for Sunday novice practice and 2 sprints. It worked fine because Derek posted my lap time for race #9 and #12.
    #170 expert

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

We are just a little outside the 30 min protest period. Did you run the rest of the race, if so did you get scored for that? Did you charge your transponder? Was the light on it flashing green?
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

We are just a little outside the 30 min protest period. Did you run the rest of the race, if so did you get scored for that? Did you charge your transponder? Was the light on it flashing green?
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future.
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I was on Bryan's team on Saturday so I'll jump in here. One of the guys crashed us out early (2nd red flag) so it's not a question of protest or our finishing position in the race. I think Bryan is just trying to make sure that the system is able to recognize his transponder for the future.
    David B.