Thread: In search of...

In search of...

I am looking on the site for a down-loadable file of the by-laws (CC&R's or association papers) of the CMRA. Are they here? How may I reasearch them?

David Ferris
    281-748-4483
    David
    DynaTech Endurance

In search of...

I am looking on the site for a down-loadable file of the by-laws (CC&R's or association papers) of the CMRA. Are they here? How may I reasearch them?

David Ferris
    281-748-4483
    David
    DynaTech Endurance

Steve McNamara

Re: In search of...

David,
    The current by laws are not current.
    Brooks is working on them with our attorney to update them to modern standards. As an example of how outdated they are they still have Lou Linden as a director, mention our formal affiliation with WERA, and have a host of many other outdated inclusions.
    The BOD will be discussing a few other ammendments at our next meeting. We should be able to make them available when they are completed.

Steve McNamara

David,
    The current by laws are not current.
    Brooks is working on them with our attorney to update them to modern standards. As an example of how outdated they are they still have Lou Linden as a director, mention our formal affiliation with WERA, and have a host of many other outdated inclusions.
    The BOD will be discussing a few other ammendments at our next meeting. We should be able to make them available when they are completed.

Hey, I'm almost that old [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,

David
    David
    DynaTech Endurance

Hey, I'm almost that old [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,

David
    David
    DynaTech Endurance

Steve
    Doesn't the CMRA's current rule book cover everything that would be in a set of bylaws ?

Steve
    Doesn't the CMRA's current rule book cover everything that would be in a set of bylaws ?

Steve McNamara

Not really Sam.
    The By Laws discuss more of how the club exist's as an organization.
    Similar to a corporate charter.

Steve McNamara

Not really Sam.
    The By Laws discuss more of how the club exist's as an organization.
    Similar to a corporate charter.