Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mini Endurance hours......

Mini Endurance hours......

Walter?

How about giving the mini endurance a few more hours?

Say 25 from the current 20?

Pleassssssseeeee????????????

Chime in anyone else please, I hate to be a
    lone voice in the forest.

Mini Endurance hours......

Walter?

How about giving the mini endurance a few more hours?

Say 25 from the current 20?

Pleassssssseeeee????????????

Chime in anyone else please, I hate to be a
    lone voice in the forest.

Re: Mini Endurance hours......

I would also like to see more mini time...

If possible....

I would also like to see more mini time...

If possible....

Im not running the moose next year because of the small amount of time..
    ~DAnno

Im not running the moose next year because of the small amount of time..
    ~DAnno

I think Daniel is scarred of getting beat by Hunkered Down!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] ONE POINT!!! Seriously though I would like to see a little more time dedicated. Another thing I would like to see is a competative class for midi motards bikes include heavily modded CRF 150's, CRF 230's, Kawsuki RM and KX 80's, Honda CR 80's, and Yamaha YZ 80's. I know of at least 5 of these bikes presently ready to go but are uncompetative in Formula 4. Let's do something. The GP 60 machines could easily fit into this class, then they wouldn't have it as easy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Later, Eric

I think Daniel is scarred of getting beat by Hunkered Down!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] ONE POINT!!! Seriously though I would like to see a little more time dedicated. Another thing I would like to see is a competative class for midi motards bikes include heavily modded CRF 150's, CRF 230's, Kawsuki RM and KX 80's, Honda CR 80's, and Yamaha YZ 80's. I know of at least 5 of these bikes presently ready to go but are uncompetative in Formula 4. Let's do something. The GP 60 machines could easily fit into this class, then they wouldn't have it as easy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Later, Eric

Eric - Original frame 80cc dirt bikes in Formula 5? (Jack Gieseke?)

up to 150cc air cooled in Formula 6? (Jesse D - you like that?)

I'm not sure about the CRF230's...maybe original frame ok for Formula 5?

I was disappointed in F5 this year, there were only a few entries in the last endurance race. The other classes were great.

I don't wanna change toooooo much in the class structure, but what about the above?

I had an absolute blast this year, and can't decide whether to run the TZ80 or MZ125 next year. I have to sell one to afford to race the other...

Eric - Original frame 80cc dirt bikes in Formula 5? (Jack Gieseke?)

up to 150cc air cooled in Formula 6? (Jesse D - you like that?)

I'm not sure about the CRF230's...maybe original frame ok for Formula 5?

I was disappointed in F5 this year, there were only a few entries in the last endurance race. The other classes were great.

I don't wanna change toooooo much in the class structure, but what about the above?

I had an absolute blast this year, and can't decide whether to run the TZ80 or MZ125 next year. I have to sell one to afford to race the other...