Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Novice to Expert

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Novice to Expert

Just wanted to say that I thought the system for making novice move up to expert is excellent.

I do however have a couple questions.

I noticed that some of the novices that are being forced to move up have never finished in the top three. They just consistently finished every race.
    Some of them are first year novices and could use another year of experience before going on to expert.
    I was wondering if riders that have less than two years of experience and have a score under .700 can ask to remain a novice for another year?
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Novice to Expert

Just wanted to say that I thought the system for making novice move up to expert is excellent.

I do however have a couple questions.

I noticed that some of the novices that are being forced to move up have never finished in the top three. They just consistently finished every race.
    Some of them are first year novices and could use another year of experience before going on to expert.
    I was wondering if riders that have less than two years of experience and have a score under .700 can ask to remain a novice for another year?
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Norm McDonald

Re: Novice to Expert

Ty As always if a Novice doesn't think they are ready they can ask the BOD to review thier request to stay novice the board and race director look at there past results and either grant or deny it.The race director is aware of most riders performance. We don't want to move anyone up that isn't ready.Thanks Norm

Norm McDonald

Ty As always if a Novice doesn't think they are ready they can ask the BOD to review thier request to stay novice the board and race director look at there past results and either grant or deny it.The race director is aware of most riders performance. We don't want to move anyone up that isn't ready.Thanks Norm

I would like to ask the BOD to review my advancement...what's the best way? What procedures need to be followed?

I would like to ask the BOD to review my advancement...what's the best way? What procedures need to be followed?

Norm McDonald

Derrick Just write down why you are not ready and send it to Nancy. Do this asap. Norm

Norm McDonald

Derrick Just write down why you are not ready and send it to Nancy. Do this asap. Norm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Derrick Smith:
    I would like to ask the BOD to review my advancement...what's the best way? What procedures need to be followed? </div></div>Oh c'mon, I saw you chasing me at MSR this May [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] Besides, I don't want you returning the favor :p

your ready to be an expert Derrick [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    #170 expert

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Derrick Smith:
    I would like to ask the BOD to review my advancement...what's the best way? What procedures need to be followed? </div></div>Oh c'mon, I saw you chasing me at MSR this May [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] Besides, I don't want you returning the favor :p

your ready to be an expert Derrick [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    #170 expert