Thread: Oak Hill - laps

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Oak Hill - laps

I was reviewing the results from Oak Hill, my lap times, as well as others, and noticed the following for my races:

C Superstock - 7 laps
    Formula I - 9 laps
    C Superbike - 6 laps

It appears that we got shorted a lap on C Superbike and I was wondering what the reason was? I don't remember any redflags or significant delays, but then again, I have never had a good memory anyway.

Thanks
    Chris
    Village Idiots

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Oak Hill - laps

I was reviewing the results from Oak Hill, my lap times, as well as others, and noticed the following for my races:

C Superstock - 7 laps
    Formula I - 9 laps
    C Superbike - 6 laps

It appears that we got shorted a lap on C Superbike and I was wondering what the reason was? I don't remember any redflags or significant delays, but then again, I have never had a good memory anyway.

Thanks
    Chris
    Village Idiots

Re: Oak Hill - laps

I was working a corner at the time, and i believe they shortened some of the afternoon races a lap because of time concerns. There is a section in the rule book that says (roughly) that the race director can shorten race lengths at his discretion. Section 3.6

Re: Oak Hill - laps

I was working a corner at the time, and i believe they shortened some of the afternoon races a lap because of time concerns. There is a section in the rule book that says (roughly) that the race director can shorten race lengths at his discretion. Section 3.6