Thread: superstock griding

superstock griding

would any of the board members please let me in on a little insite to the d superstock griding post i made on the main board. i'm not trying to stir the pot here or cause a fuss i just think that i make a valid point and would like someone to explain to me why the griding is the way it is. thank you in advance

Brandon

superstock griding

would any of the board members please let me in on a little insite to the d superstock griding post i made on the main board. i'm not trying to stir the pot here or cause a fuss i just think that i make a valid point and would like someone to explain to me why the griding is the way it is. thank you in advance

Brandon

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Re: superstock griding

Brandon, the schedules and class pairings are part of my duties. I've tried it the other way around and it did't work that way either. In a perfect world all classes could be ran by themselves, but that would take about four days. The best answer is a big gap between the two classes at the start. I'll make sure that happens from here on out.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Brandon, the schedules and class pairings are part of my duties. I've tried it the other way around and it did't work that way either. In a perfect world all classes could be ran by themselves, but that would take about four days. The best answer is a big gap between the two classes at the start. I'll make sure that happens from here on out.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

thanks walter and i appreciate the effort you are going to make to make sure that there is a bigger gap between the two groups, if you say that is what works better then i'll go with that and just have to deal with it like everyone else. thank you again.
    brandon

thanks walter and i appreciate the effort you are going to make to make sure that there is a bigger gap between the two groups, if you say that is what works better then i'll go with that and just have to deal with it like everyone else. thank you again.
    brandon