Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: track day Friday before Oakhill Races

Re: track day Friday before Oakhill Races

"Was the jury able to reach a verdict?"

"We have your honor, we find a trackday before a race weekend to be....(BOD chimes in here)"

how bout it? anything come of this?
    I Believe.

"Was the jury able to reach a verdict?"

"We have your honor, we find a trackday before a race weekend to be....(BOD chimes in here)"

how bout it? anything come of this?
    I Believe.

Norm McDonald

The BOD is working on this, We may have an answer in the next 60 days. Sorry I can't tell you more at this time. Norm

Norm McDonald

The BOD is working on this, We may have an answer in the next 60 days. Sorry I can't tell you more at this time. Norm

+1 on the lstd idea... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

+1 on the lstd idea... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

wow, talk about making history. if LSTD were to organize a trackday at OHR, would that be the first trackday at OHR??? would it be open to the public or just CMRA racers?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26
    "ChopStix Mafia" member 001

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

wow, talk about making history. if LSTD were to organize a trackday at OHR, would that be the first trackday at OHR??? would it be open to the public or just CMRA racers?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26
    "ChopStix Mafia" member 001

i'm not racing at oak hill. only track i won't make this year. i've never raced there, and since there is no practice or track day i'm not going to endanger myself or others by racing with only two practice sessions under my belt. i feel it is the right decision. we DO need a friday practice or trackday there. it's the only track without either. good luck and see you at tws.

i'm not racing at oak hill. only track i won't make this year. i've never raced there, and since there is no practice or track day i'm not going to endanger myself or others by racing with only two practice sessions under my belt. i feel it is the right decision. we DO need a friday practice or trackday there. it's the only track without either. good luck and see you at tws.