Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mistake in the Oak Hill Schedule?

Mistake in the Oak Hill Schedule?

I don't see big bike practice listed on Saturday. Certainly this must be a typo as I've never seen a race weekend at Oak Hill w/ out practice (or a RRC/GT race) on Saturday. I thought we got rid of the RRC so we'd have more practice? Maybe we need to bring it back? On a personal note, I've got a hand that looks like it belongs to one of the zombies from Night of The Living Dead and I need to test this thing out in 2 weeks to see if I can even ride on Sunday.

Thanks,
    Craig

Mistake in the Oak Hill Schedule?

I don't see big bike practice listed on Saturday. Certainly this must be a typo as I've never seen a race weekend at Oak Hill w/ out practice (or a RRC/GT race) on Saturday. I thought we got rid of the RRC so we'd have more practice? Maybe we need to bring it back? On a personal note, I've got a hand that looks like it belongs to one of the zombies from Night of The Living Dead and I need to test this thing out in 2 weeks to see if I can even ride on Sunday.

Thanks,
    Craig

Re: Mistake in the Oak Hill Schedule?

Craig, good points.

I'll bring it up to the rest of the BoD for ya sir.

Craig, good points.

I'll bring it up to the rest of the BoD for ya sir.

Norm McDonald

Last year we didn't have any open practice on the weekend of the 6 hour endurance. That would make the race officals work from 6:30am until 6:30pm. Norm

Norm McDonald

Last year we didn't have any open practice on the weekend of the 6 hour endurance. That would make the race officals work from 6:30am until 6:30pm. Norm

Didn't we have the RRC at Oak Hill last year?

I'm with ya Norm, I don't think its fair to make folks (especially volunteers) work that late.

Didn't we have the RRC at Oak Hill last year?

I'm with ya Norm, I don't think its fair to make folks (especially volunteers) work that late.

Norm McDonald

Yes we did 2 but not on the 6 hour endurance weekend.

Norm McDonald

Yes we did 2 but not on the 6 hour endurance weekend.