Thread: Minutes of CMRA board meeting

Minutes of CMRA board meeting

Are the minutes of CMRA board meetings kept? If yes, how can we peons get a copy of them.
    This question popped into my head yesterday on my way to Ft. Worth for a Pate Swap Meet board meeting. All of our Pate board meeting minutes are published and each board member is given a quarterly copy of our check register. Is the CMRA the same?

Minutes of CMRA board meeting

Are the minutes of CMRA board meetings kept? If yes, how can we peons get a copy of them.
    This question popped into my head yesterday on my way to Ft. Worth for a Pate Swap Meet board meeting. All of our Pate board meeting minutes are published and each board member is given a quarterly copy of our check register. Is the CMRA the same?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: Minutes of CMRA board meeting

Nancy should have formal agendas and minutes from maybe as far back as the last couple of years, I believe. I also believe agendas and minutes have been posted in this (Questions for BOD) section of the BBS in the past, too.
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: Minutes of CMRA board meeting

Nancy should have formal agendas and minutes from maybe as far back as the last couple of years, I believe. I also believe agendas and minutes have been posted in this (Questions for BOD) section of the BBS in the past, too.
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer