Thread: License Cards At The Track

License Cards At The Track

By now most everyone who has renewed their license has received their card in the mail.

Please be sure to bring it with you to the track; we will be requiring to see it in Registration when you sign up to race.

Thanks!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Re: License Cards At The Track

License cards, rulebooks and Roadracing World subscription cards are all mailed together in the same envelope.

So for those of you who are concerned because you "have not yet received" your license card but have received your rulebook and RW subscription card, please take another look inside your new rulebook.

...Even though I'm sure that you've already read it from cover to cover. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck

Gee Nancy, now you know, some people never read the Rule book!
    We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
    RED SPADE RACING

At this point in time, virtually all licensed riders have received either their permanent or temporary license card. From this point on, a rider’s license card must be presented when registering for a race at the track.

This requirement extends to endurance racing as well.
    Per the rulebook, the only persons who are able to register riders for an endurance race are the Team Owner and/or the Team Captain. At-track entries for an endurance race must be presented with the license card for each member of the team. If a rider is late to the track and is not available to sign the entry form, they will be scratched from the entry and must be added on later when they arrive at the track. Both the Team Owner/Team Captain and the rider must be present in registration when adding him/her to the entry. No exceptions.

If you have not received your license card, please call or email me and I'll check on it for you.

If you have received your rulebook and Roadracing World subscription card in the mail, then you've received your license card. It was in the same envelope.
    Nancy Selleck

what if we just completed our prov. nov. requirement? i don't need another copy of the rule book, but the card would be handy as a few contingency sponsors are asking for a copy of it.
    Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Greg, you just completed your Prov Nov requirements this past weekend!!! For Pete's sake...give me a day or two to get the card made and mail it to you!!!

Actually it went out in the mail today. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Pete's sake? I didn't have any thing to do with it. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!