Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSR Info

MSR Info

The schedule for MSR has been posted.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, June 2nd.

Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it. Pre-entries are accepted as COMPLETED entries, not partially completed entries.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

MSR Info

The schedule for MSR has been posted.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, June 2nd.

Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it. Pre-entries are accepted as COMPLETED entries, not partially completed entries.
    Nancy Selleck

Re: MSR Info

"Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it.
    "

Just one more reason NOT to pre-enter [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Troy
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45

"Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it.
    "

Just one more reason NOT to pre-enter [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Troy
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45

And the other reasons NOT to pre-enter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck

And the other reasons NOT to pre-enter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck

Nancy I will pre enter for all the races if you will let me!
    Im not Fast your just really slow!!!

Nancy I will pre enter for all the races if you will let me!
    Im not Fast your just really slow!!!

Anyone can pre-enter for any race weekend at any time, as long as it arrives before the deadline.

Tim, get a pre-entry form, write Season Entry on the top and fax it in. I'll make copies and put them in all of the upcoming race weekend file folders.
    Nancy Selleck

Anyone can pre-enter for any race weekend at any time, as long as it arrives before the deadline.

Tim, get a pre-entry form, write Season Entry on the top and fax it in. I'll make copies and put them in all of the upcoming race weekend file folders.
    Nancy Selleck