Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jury Duty - Office Closed

Jury Duty - Office Closed

I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen (twice now in the last year) to appear for jury duty.

I will be attending the command performance on Monday, October 30th.

The office will be closed as my personal assistants won't be coming in either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Jury Duty - Office Closed

I am so happy to announce that I have been chosen (twice now in the last year) to appear for jury duty.

I will be attending the command performance on Monday, October 30th.

The office will be closed as my personal assistants won't be coming in either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert

Re: Jury Duty - Office Closed

I know you have better skills than that,
    how the hell did that happen?
    Peace,
    bt racer #20
    desert brats #3
    www.desert-rats.net

Status
    Expert

I know you have better skills than that,
    how the hell did that happen?
    Peace,
    bt racer #20
    desert brats #3
    www.desert-rats.net

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

You know, you can get out of it, Nancy. After all, you are a care-giver to hundreds of children under the age of 10. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

You know, you can get out of it, Nancy. After all, you are a care-giver to hundreds of children under the age of 10. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Linz
    Expert #97
    CRRC/CMRA Member Since 1987
    Former and Current BoD Member
    Former CMRA Staffer

Nancy, next time tell them you know me and the defense will use one of their peremptory challenges just to get rid of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    David
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Nancy, next time tell them you know me and the defense will use one of their peremptory challenges just to get rid of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    David
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Let this be a reminder to you to NEVER EVER register to vote, get a driver's license, pay local taxes or fees, or get any sort of ticket, because you will be put into the vast guvvament database of suckers eligible for---the horror---JURY DUTY!!! JURY DUTY is the single largest factor in low voter turnouts in our democracy (well, that and the fact that anybody with a brain knows that whomever runs for national office is a crook, liar, and cheat who will steal candy from babies and take bribes from the disreputable for favors). Wink wink, nudge nudge..
    Former Expert #33, member since 1988, BOD 2001-2004, retired 2008, returned 2016.

I used to be fast. Ask me about my championships. Bring beer.

Let this be a reminder to you to NEVER EVER register to vote, get a driver's license, pay local taxes or fees, or get any sort of ticket, because you will be put into the vast guvvament database of suckers eligible for---the horror---JURY DUTY!!! JURY DUTY is the single largest factor in low voter turnouts in our democracy (well, that and the fact that anybody with a brain knows that whomever runs for national office is a crook, liar, and cheat who will steal candy from babies and take bribes from the disreputable for favors). Wink wink, nudge nudge..
    Former Expert #33, member since 1988, BOD 2001-2004, retired 2008, returned 2016.

I used to be fast. Ask me about my championships. Bring beer.