Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VP Fuels at Cresson.

VP Fuels at Cresson.

I will be at Cresson on Friday night and all day Saturday.

Schedule: Friday night at around 6PM
    Saturday: Racing endurance, all other times.

I will probably be there early Sunday morning until about 10-11am. I jsut bought a house and I am moving in that weekend also, so I will need to leave by no later than 11am on Sunday. If you need fuel please come either Friday or Saturday, if I sell out I will not be there Sunday morning, if I don't sell out then I will be there Sunday morning also.

I am starting to carry larger quantities so hopefully I will not run out, I will also have MR9 at some of the races, and sometimes MR1 for those looking for specialty fuels.

Please try to get back with me if you need fuel so I know who your are.

Thanks,
    ---------------------------------
    Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com
    motoSport Racing Innovations

VP Fuels at Cresson.

I will be at Cresson on Friday night and all day Saturday.

Schedule: Friday night at around 6PM
    Saturday: Racing endurance, all other times.

I will probably be there early Sunday morning until about 10-11am. I jsut bought a house and I am moving in that weekend also, so I will need to leave by no later than 11am on Sunday. If you need fuel please come either Friday or Saturday, if I sell out I will not be there Sunday morning, if I don't sell out then I will be there Sunday morning also.

I am starting to carry larger quantities so hopefully I will not run out, I will also have MR9 at some of the races, and sometimes MR1 for those looking for specialty fuels.

Please try to get back with me if you need fuel so I know who your are.

Thanks,
    Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com

Re: VP Fuels at Cresson.

did you find my book yet? :p

did you find my book yet? :p

I have one question for you Mr Fancy Pants....and you know what it is.

I am actually packing for the next 2 weeks, thus I will bring it to Cresson. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

How is the shoulder, ready for Cresson tough guy?

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com

I have one question for you Mr Fancy Pants....and you know what it is.

I am actually packing for the next 2 weeks, thus I will bring it to Cresson. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

How is the shoulder, ready for Cresson tough guy?

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com

I'm about 80% on range of motion and 35% with strength. More than enough to handle the likes of you.... hahahahahaha

Seriously i feel really good and the Doc say's i can go back to the gym and start working on the shoulder there... no phys therapy needed.

Thanks for asking and i'll see ya soon....

I'm about 80% on range of motion and 35% with strength. More than enough to handle the likes of you.... hahahahahaha

Seriously i feel really good and the Doc say's i can go back to the gym and start working on the shoulder there... no phys therapy needed.

Thanks for asking and i'll see ya soon....

Sissy boy might actually race ???haha Jason get the gsxr back together? hope so and you better not let me catch ya laying on the track on the first lap of practice again!!!I'll kick dirt on you next time...see ya cresson
    Team Adrenalix....Pin It

Sissy boy might actually race ???haha Jason get the gsxr back together? hope so and you better not let me catch ya laying on the track on the first lap of practice again!!!I'll kick dirt on you next time...see ya cresson
    Team Adrenalix....Pin It