Thread: Scorpion Helmets

Scorpion Helmets

For all those that have expressed interest in the Scorpions: We're still waiting on the rep to get here with our first order. They've only been shipping helmets for two months & they've been overwhelmed with the demand for them. Top that off with the fact that they only have 2 reps for the whole state of Tx & .....well you get the pic. We'll post as soon as we get them. (hopefully later this week)

Thanks for your patience!

Scorpion Helmets

For all those that have expressed interest in the Scorpions: We're still waiting on the rep to get here with our first order. They've only been shipping helmets for two months & they've been overwhelmed with the demand for them. Top that off with the fact that they only have 2 reps for the whole state of Tx & .....well you get the pic. We'll post as soon as we get them. (hopefully later this week)

Thanks for your patience!

Re: Scorpion Helmets

Finally got my hands on the demos today & all I can say is WOW!. Fit & finish on these is right up there with Arai & still under $200. These helmets raise the bar. WAY too many features to go into here. Check out their site www.scorpionusa.com. If you want one you had better get it ordered soon. We're dealer #3 in Tx & they're not adding any more any time soon. They've almost sold out the entire production run in under 2 months.

Re: Scorpion Helmets

Finally got my hands on the demos today & all I can say is WOW!. Fit & finish on these is right up there with Arai & still under $200. These helmets raise the bar. WAY too many features to go into here. Check out their site www.scorpionusa.com. If you want one you had better get it ordered soon. We're dealer #3 in Tx & they're not adding any more any time soon. They've almost sold out the entire production run in under 2 months.