Thread: Ty Howard Racing School

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ty Howard Racing School

For all novices getting pumped up to expert and think they need more experience or skills, this is the perfect chance. September 6th, Labor day at Texas World Speedway, is my next school. Get the skills you need to move up to expert.

This school is engineered for anyone wanting to race. It's taylored to each riders needs. Each rider gets one on one teaching.

I also have on board camera's, so that every student can see themselves riding. The is one of the most beneficial exercises used for the rider to improve their skills. Your able to see your weaknesses which makes it easier for me to explain to you how to improve.

Starting at TWS, My students will have a practice session with only racers. Only licensed racers will be allowed to ride. This means that every session will have quality riding time. Everyone your riding with has been on a track before and has already taken some kind of riding school. So you will be riding with experienced riders.

The session is for any racer. If you want to come and just get track time or you want some professional riding lessons go to Ridesmart.info to register.

Check out dates for a Ty Howard Racing School coming to your area.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ty Howard Racing School

For all novices getting pumped up to expert and think they need more experience or skills, this is the perfect chance. September 6th, Labor day at Texas World Speedway, is my next school. Get the skills you need to move up to expert.

This school is engineered for anyone wanting to race. It's taylored to each riders needs. Each rider gets one on one teaching.

I also have on board camera's, so that every student can see themselves riding. The is one of the most beneficial exercises used for the rider to improve their skills. Your able to see your weaknesses which makes it easier for me to explain to you how to improve.

Starting at TWS, My students will have a practice session with only racers. Only licensed racers will be allowed to ride. This means that every session will have quality riding time. Everyone your riding with has been on a track before and has already taken some kind of riding school. So you will be riding with experienced riders.

The session is for any racer. If you want to come and just get track time or you want some professional riding lessons go to Ridesmart.info to register.

Check out dates for a Ty Howard Racing School coming to your area.

Re: Ty Howard Racing School

Of course, when I wad my bike you have a riding school that would be perfect for me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

When are you going to be able to post info about the Shark Helmets? I am in the market, and I'm looking at Suomy and (my favorite) Arai to replace my Signet GT. I notice that there are more and more racers using Shark, so they must be doing something right.
    Feel free to PM or email information to me if you can't publicly post it yet.
    Thanks!
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Of course, when I wad my bike you have a riding school that would be perfect for me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

When are you going to be able to post info about the Shark Helmets? I am in the market, and I'm looking at Suomy and (my favorite) Arai to replace my Signet GT. I notice that there are more and more racers using Shark, so they must be doing something right.
    Feel free to PM or email information to me if you can't publicly post it yet.
    Thanks!
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I'm waiting on the new Shark's to come in. They are expected to be here sometime in September. They are sweet helmets. I have pitures of the some of the new helmets that are less expensive. A helmet that is going to give HJC a run for there money. The new top end helmet is the best in every way. If its any better than the model i'm wearing now, it will be one of the best in the world.

Anyone interested in the current model should email me and I will check on prices and availability. CMRA members will be given good discounts on the current models.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I'm waiting on the new Shark's to come in. They are expected to be here sometime in September. They are sweet helmets. I have pitures of the some of the new helmets that are less expensive. A helmet that is going to give HJC a run for there money. The new top end helmet is the best in every way. If its any better than the model i'm wearing now, it will be one of the best in the world.

Anyone interested in the current model should email me and I will check on prices and availability. CMRA members will be given good discounts on the current models.