Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle Gear Austin Super Saturday Sale

Cycle Gear Austin Super Saturday Sale

Saturday the 18th in Austin Cycle Gear will have a drawing to win a KBC TK-77 street helmet,Oneal offroad Apex helmet,two rider safety courses courtesy of totalrider.com, 1/2 price admission for a Ridesmart trackday,free leather rental provided by Ridesmart,and a free laptimer rental to be used at Ridesmart. drawing will be at 3pm and you must register AND be there in person to receive gifts. Also Dunlop tires will be on sale with 756 fronts for 44.99 and rears 49.99. 208 street tires will be 74.99 for fronts and rears will be 99.99 and 190s will be 109.99, food and drinks will be provided! for your best selection and price on all GEAR!

Cycle Gear Austin Super Saturday Sale

Saturday the 18th in Austin Cycle Gear will have a drawing to win a KBC TK-77 street helmet,Oneal offroad Apex helmet,two rider safety courses courtesy of totalrider.com, 1/2 price admission for a Ridesmart trackday,free leather rental provided by Ridesmart,and a free laptimer rental to be used at Ridesmart. drawing will be at 3pm and you must register AND be there in person to receive gifts. Also Dunlop tires will be on sale with 756 fronts for 44.99 and rears 49.99. 208 street tires will be 74.99 for fronts and rears will be 99.99 and 190s will be 109.99, food and drinks will be provided! for your best selection and price on all GEAR!

Re: Cycle Gear Austin Super Saturday Sale

Is Cycle Gear Austin a Vendor?
    The Short Bus Races Again!

Is Cycle Gear Austin a Vendor?

I believe Adrian will deal if you are CMRA.
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin

I believe Adrian will deal if you are CMRA.
    Jesse Johnson

BBS admin

yes they are in Austin... No Breaks for CMRA... Been told that by Adrian and they other two guys that work there.

Didn't understand that....

Only real plus side to them is they may have what you need on the shelf... That's what suckered me into going there...

yes they are in Austin... No Breaks for CMRA... Been told that by Adrian and they other two guys that work there.

Didn't understand that....

Only real plus side to them is they may have what you need on the shelf... That's what suckered me into going there...

Okey dokey. :-)

Okey dokey. :-)