Thread: Suspension Tuning Workshop

Suspension Tuning Workshop

I just got this from Keith Code, FYI:

On November 22, 23 and 24th in the Los Angeles area the most complete suspension workshop ever will host two of the most suspension savvy people in the world: Author and world lecturer, Tony Foale and David Hodges of GP Suspensions.

The Event

Tony Foale Two Day Seminar

Monday and Tuesday, 22 and 23 November, in Los Angeles

COST OF THE WORKSHOP PACKAGES

a) Three Day Package (includes lunches and snacks)---------------------------------$495.00

b) Two Day Tony Foale Seminar only---------------------------------------------------------$275.00

c) Three Day Package (with a ZX6R (636) Kawasaki)-----------------------------------$695.00

d) One Day Track/Suspension Day (on your bike)----------------------------------------$250.00

e) One Day Track/Suspension Day (with ZX6R)-------------------------------------------$475.00
    I wish I lived in theory... everything works there.

Suspension Tuning Workshop

I just got this from Keith Code, FYI:

On November 22, 23 and 24th in the Los Angeles area the most complete suspension workshop ever will host two of the most suspension savvy people in the world: Author and world lecturer, Tony Foale and David Hodges of GP Suspensions.

The Event

Tony Foale Two Day Seminar

Monday and Tuesday, 22 and 23 November, in Los Angeles

COST OF THE WORKSHOP PACKAGES

a) Three Day Package (includes lunches and snacks)---------------------------------$495.00

b) Two Day Tony Foale Seminar only---------------------------------------------------------$275.00

c) Three Day Package (with a ZX6R (636) Kawasaki)-----------------------------------$695.00

d) One Day Track/Suspension Day (on your bike)----------------------------------------$250.00

e) One Day Track/Suspension Day (with ZX6R)-------------------------------------------$475.00
    I wish I lived in theory... everything works there.