Thread: LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

Just a heads-up...!

The 2005 season is approaching. Our first track day is only a little over a month away! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Secure Online Registration is open for our event on Monday, February 7th @ Texas World Speedway.

Hope to see the totally hip at the track!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com

LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

Just a heads-up...!

The 2005 season is approaching. Our first track day is only a little over a month away! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Secure Online Registration is open for our event on Monday, February 7th @ Texas World Speedway.

Hope to see the totally hip at the track!

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com

Re: LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

Just curious, does LSTD use AirFence at TWS?
    Thanks.

Re: LSTD - Mon., Feb. 7th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Reg. now OPEN...!

Just curious, does LSTD use AirFence at TWS?
    Thanks.

Lawrence, we do not use the airfence. Specifically for Turn 8a... or 9... depending on how you count it, we simply instruct people to use more caution than they think should in that corner. It sounds silly, but for what it's worth, I can't recall us ever having in an incident in that corner in the four years we've been doing this. Take that for what it's worth.

Lawrence, we do not use the airfence. Specifically for Turn 8a... or 9... depending on how you count it, we simply instruct people to use more caution than they think should in that corner. It sounds silly, but for what it's worth, I can't recall us ever having in an incident in that corner in the four years we've been doing this. Take that for what it's worth.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

When I do trackdays at TWS I just tippy toe through that area. I probably dont have the stones to pass there during a race so I see no need to banzai my way through on a trackday. Also, nobody has ever tried to pass me there so I believe that turn intimidates people even when the airfence is present.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

When I do trackdays at TWS I just tippy toe through that area. I probably dont have the stones to pass there during a race so I see no need to banzai my way through on a trackday. Also, nobody has ever tried to pass me there so I believe that turn intimidates people even when the airfence is present.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado