Thread: RPS Schedule for January 19 - Feb 1st

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

RPS Schedule for January 19 - Feb 1st

Just a heads up to let you know that I will be in Nevada and Colorado for 2 weeks testing at Parumph and working out of the RPS Colorado shop. Any forks or shocks that are recieved by January 16th will be shipped back by January 18th. Any forks or shocks that are recieved by January 18th will shipped out from the RPS shop in Colorado. So, if you are getting ready for the season, RPS has you covered.

In regards to February. I will be at Oak Hill every weekend the weather permits. Looks like it is going to be a great year. Obviously, I look forward to a great LSTD and Oak Hill CMRA event too!!!

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

RPS Schedule for January 19 - Feb 1st

Just a heads up to let you know that I will be in Nevada and Colorado for 2 weeks testing at Parumph and working out of the RPS Colorado shop. Any forks or shocks that are recieved by January 16th will be shipped back by January 18th. Any forks or shocks that are recieved by January 18th will shipped out from the RPS shop in Colorado. So, if you are getting ready for the season, RPS has you covered.

In regards to February. I will be at Oak Hill every weekend the weather permits. Looks like it is going to be a great year. Obviously, I look forward to a great LSTD and Oak Hill CMRA event too!!!

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Re: RPS Schedule for January 19 - Feb 1st

My 04' GSXR 600 forks/axle headed your way Monday, the 31st....hope they are straight. Need proper spring/damper kit for 239 pound, slow, fat, old fart. Salvage bike looks like, among various blows in a crash, it took a little hit to the bottom of one fork, and the front wheel and 1 rotor were also tweaked beyond my confidence in a straightenin' job. Phil has em' as of Sunday.

Whiting

Thanks!
    I wish I lived in theory... everything works there.

My 04' GSXR 600 forks/axle headed your way Monday, the 31st....hope they are straight. Need proper spring/damper kit for 239 pound, slow, fat, old fart. Salvage bike looks like, among various blows in a crash, it took a little hit to the bottom of one fork, and the front wheel and 1 rotor were also tweaked beyond my confidence in a straightenin' job. Phil has em' as of Sunday.

Whiting

Thanks!
    I wish I lived in theory... everything works there.

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

John,

Got the forks today and I will be at OHR this weekend and LSTD on Sunday Night/Monday.

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

John,

Got the forks today and I will be at OHR this weekend and LSTD on Sunday Night/Monday.

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC