Thread: Tire Warmer Stand Special

Tire Warmer Stand Special

I am offering my tire warmer racks until February 15th for $99.00 a piece to CMRA members only. They hold up to 4 rims and you can buy either collapsible or solid. If you want to see pictures, email me and I can send you some. These were also the stands that were at the awards banquet if you saw those. One was also given away with the bike.

Get back to me at ducatiracerx@yahoo.com if your interested. Please specify bike type.

If you order this week I can have one for you at the first race.

Thanks,
    Scott Halpenny
    ducatiracerx@yahoo.com
    214-385-1669
    ---------------------------------
    Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com
    motoSport Racing Innovations

Tire Warmer Stand Special

I am offering my tire warmer racks until February 15th for $99.00 a piece to CMRA members only. They hold up to 4 rims and you can buy either collapsible or solid. If you want to see pictures, email me and I can send you some. These were also the stands that were at the awards banquet if you saw those. One was also given away with the bike.

Get back to me at ducatiracerx@yahoo.com if your interested. Please specify bike type.

If you order this week I can have one for you at the first race.

Thanks,
    Scott Halpenny
    ducatiracerx@yahoo.com
    214-385-1669
    ---------------------------------
    Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Scott Halpenny
    www.texasmotosport.com
    motoSport Racing Innovations