Thread: STStands at Cresson

STStands at Cresson

If your are interested in the Strapless Transport Stands, I will have a few out at Cresson this weekend.
    I will be riding and hanging out with the Desert Rats endurance team Blue R1 #4 on Saturday. Sunday just chillin' at the track, call my cell if you need to reach me 469-363-7086

Thanks,

Troy Green
    CMRA #5
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45

STStands at Cresson

If your are interested in the Strapless Transport Stands, I will have a few out at Cresson this weekend.
    I will be riding and hanging out with the Desert Rats endurance team Blue R1 #4 on Saturday. Sunday just chillin' at the track, call my cell if you need to reach me 469-363-7086

Thanks,

Troy Green
    CMRA #5
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: STStands at Cresson

Troy, have you been able to develop a setup for a short(er) bed pickup truck?? I talked to you last November and you were working on the problem. Any success???
    Where is your Positude??

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Troy, have you been able to develop a setup for a short(er) bed pickup truck?? I talked to you last November and you were working on the problem. Any success???
    Where is your Positude??

Troy are you missing a very nifty looking drill bit? maybe for a mill or something? I found one in the vertical tubing of my stand.

email me at nnciderr@yahoo.com
    I Believe.

Troy are you missing a very nifty looking drill bit? maybe for a mill or something? I found one in the vertical tubing of my stand.

email me at nnciderr@yahoo.com
    I Believe.

Jim,

Well yes and no, I made a pair of custom STStands for Brad Thomas (my landlord), to use in his GMC standard bed pick-up.
    They work well, but there is an extra step in the loading process.
    It's not to bad, but haven't had many requests for the Pick-up truck version so haven't, so no production version yet.

If you are interested in the stands you should check out Brad's truck at the next race and I'll show you what needs to be done so the stands will work. Give me a call or look me up at the track. 469-363-7086

Josh,

Yes sir, I was wondering what happened to that, e-mail sent.

Thanks,

Troy
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45

Jim,

Well yes and no, I made a pair of custom STStands for Brad Thomas (my landlord), to use in his GMC standard bed pick-up.
    They work well, but there is an extra step in the loading process.
    It's not to bad, but haven't had many requests for the Pick-up truck version so haven't, so no production version yet.

If you are interested in the stands you should check out Brad's truck at the next race and I'll show you what needs to be done so the stands will work. Give me a call or look me up at the track. 469-363-7086

Josh,

Yes sir, I was wondering what happened to that, e-mail sent.

Thanks,

Troy
    Troy Green
    CMRA #45