Thread: Bikers invited to the Jail House!

Born in Switzerland - Live in Oklahoma & Texas

Bikers invited to the Jail House!

If you are in the Tulsa Area check out the new Jail House BBQ Joint.

BIKERS always welcome!

Man oh Man........I found another great place to chow down!

You looking for some awesome Bar B Que, well here is the place.

THE JAIL HOUSE BAR B QUE On 15th just East of Sheridan in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Remember that "out of the way" Harden's Hamburgers located on 15th Street between Sheridan and Memorial? Well, it is now the home of the new Jail House Bar B Que.

Roger "Captain Boom" Eckhart, famous 410 Sprint Car racer from Tulsa Speedway, 4th of July Fire Works Extravangaza Morter Gunner, and Pit Steward/Line Judge for the Indoor Motorcycle - ATV races, has taken on a new attitude.

It is his American Bold Bar B Que attitude, and it is now available at the Jail House Bar B Que located on 15th Street just East of Sheridan. Roger has years of experience at smoking all kinds of meats. He uses a secret blend of specially selected herbs and spices plus the types of wood he uses and the amount of time, heat and moisture results in a BBQ with ATTITUDE! You have to taste it to live it.

Roger has daily specials, and of course his Famous Rubbed Ribs that have that American BBQ Flavor, Bold and Sassy. Yummy, I can taste it now! Pour on some made in Oklahoma Head Country BBQ sauce hot or mild, extra napkins and refills on request.

Stop by soon and pay Roger and company a visit, and grab a bite to eat at a BBQ Joint with an attitude. Roger loves to sit and talk racing, when he has some time, and will fix you up with the finest food this side of the Race Tracks.

Wonder why it is called the Jail House, well Roger's partner is a retired Tulsa Police Officer. You can get your official Jail House Mug Shot photo taken standing in front of the height sign board, complete with your number on the black Mug Shot ID panel, you hold in your hands in front of your chest.

Both the owners ride motorcycles, and have raced for many years. Roger and crew always welcome Motorcycle Riders, and Thursday nights are Bike Nite at the Jail House BBQ. The offer a secure parking area for motorcycles, along with an outdoor patio so you can keep an eye on your bike, while enjoying the marvelous Q.

Try the hand cut fresh french fries, they rule!

--------------------
    Track Announcer for CMRA~Port City Raceway~ASCS2~Jandebeur's Motorsports Park
    Let's Go Racing!

Bikers invited to the Jail House!

If you are in the Tulsa Area check out the new Jail House BBQ Joint.

BIKERS always welcome!

Man oh Man........I found another great place to chow down!

You looking for some awesome Bar B Que, well here is the place.

THE JAIL HOUSE BAR B QUE On 15th just East of Sheridan in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Remember that "out of the way" Harden's Hamburgers located on 15th Street between Sheridan and Memorial? Well, it is now the home of the new Jail House Bar B Que.

Roger "Captain Boom" Eckhart, famous 410 Sprint Car racer from Tulsa Speedway, 4th of July Fire Works Extravangaza Morter Gunner, and Pit Steward/Line Judge for the Indoor Motorcycle - ATV races, has taken on a new attitude.

It is his American Bold Bar B Que attitude, and it is now available at the Jail House Bar B Que located on 15th Street just East of Sheridan. Roger has years of experience at smoking all kinds of meats. He uses a secret blend of specially selected herbs and spices plus the types of wood he uses and the amount of time, heat and moisture results in a BBQ with ATTITUDE! You have to taste it to live it.

Roger has daily specials, and of course his Famous Rubbed Ribs that have that American BBQ Flavor, Bold and Sassy. Yummy, I can taste it now! Pour on some made in Oklahoma Head Country BBQ sauce hot or mild, extra napkins and refills on request.

Stop by soon and pay Roger and company a visit, and grab a bite to eat at a BBQ Joint with an attitude. Roger loves to sit and talk racing, when he has some time, and will fix you up with the finest food this side of the Race Tracks.

Wonder why it is called the Jail House, well Roger's partner is a retired Tulsa Police Officer. You can get your official Jail House Mug Shot photo taken standing in front of the height sign board, complete with your number on the black Mug Shot ID panel, you hold in your hands in front of your chest.

Both the owners ride motorcycles, and have raced for many years. Roger and crew always welcome Motorcycle Riders, and Thursday nights are Bike Nite at the Jail House BBQ. The offer a secure parking area for motorcycles, along with an outdoor patio so you can keep an eye on your bike, while enjoying the marvelous Q.

Try the hand cut fresh french fries, they rule!

--------------------
    Let's Go Racing!

Re: Bikers invited to the Jail House!

Bob,

You ARE in advertising, right?
    I wish I lived in theory... everything works there.

Bob,

You ARE in advertising, right?

Nope I never did anything in advertising, why do you ask? I was the Sales Manager for 16 years for a large personnel business here, and before that I was the Sales Manager for a Kawasaki dealer for 10 years, after I had the position of Service Manager for a few years there and at Curley Sutton's Custom Cycles. Now I announce the races at two local race tracks, and the CMRA, plus promote motorcycle Dirt Track races.

Roger Eckhart, the co-owner of the BBQ joint, works with us at the race tracks, and just recently retired from the Aircraft industry. He is a great guy to talk to, and loves motorsports of all kinds. He used to own a motorcycle dealership in Texas. He has a Three Cylinder Triumph Drag Bike that sits next to his Smoker. I am sure it is one of Jack Wilson's / Jon Manano's creations from a few decades gone past.
    Let's Go Racing!

Nope I never did anything in advertising, why do you ask? I was the Sales Manager for 16 years for a large personnel business here, and before that I was the Sales Manager for a Kawasaki dealer for 10 years, after I had the position of Service Manager for a few years there and at Curley Sutton's Custom Cycles. Now I announce the races at two local race tracks, and the CMRA, plus promote motorcycle Dirt Track races.

Roger Eckhart, the co-owner of the BBQ joint, works with us at the race tracks, and just recently retired from the Aircraft industry. He is a great guy to talk to, and loves motorsports of all kinds. He used to own a motorcycle dealership in Texas. He has a Three Cylinder Triumph Drag Bike that sits next to his Smoker. I am sure it is one of Jack Wilson's / Jon Manano's creations from a few decades gone past.
    Let's Go Racing!

Cause if you aren't, you should be. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Cause if you aren't, you should be. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by John V. Whiting:
    Cause if you aren't, you should be. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>and if that doesnt work out, strip club DJ is also a good option....

"Starla... Starla to main stage..."

j/j
    CMRA Expert #670

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by John V. Whiting:
    Cause if you aren't, you should be. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>and if that doesnt work out, strip club DJ is also a good option....

"Starla... Starla to main stage..."

j/j
    CMRA Expert #670