Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ridesmart at TMS on May 1st

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ridesmart at TMS on May 1st

Ridesmart and the Ty Howard Racing School will be at TMS on May 1st. Texas Motor Speedway is in Ft. Worth. The track is short, 2nd and 3rd gear. Two very nice horseshoe type corners like the carousel at Texas World, divided by a couple of fast chicane. I great course for someone wanting to work on getting better at right hand turns. The track also has some really good hard breaking points.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register

Also don't forget we will be at MSR in Cresson on May 9th.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ridesmart at TMS on May 1st

Ridesmart and the Ty Howard Racing School will be at TMS on May 1st. Texas Motor Speedway is in Ft. Worth. The track is short, 2nd and 3rd gear. Two very nice horseshoe type corners like the carousel at Texas World, divided by a couple of fast chicane. I great course for someone wanting to work on getting better at right hand turns. The track also has some really good hard breaking points.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register

Also don't forget we will be at MSR in Cresson on May 9th.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Re: Ridesmart at TMS on May 1st

Not to mention the nascars lookin like there comin head on with you out of turn 1..HAHA well be there Ty gunna see if i can toss the new bike down the road..Todd
    Team Adrenalix....Pin It

Not to mention the nascars lookin like there comin head on with you out of turn 1..HAHA well be there Ty gunna see if i can toss the new bike down the road..Todd
    Team Adrenalix....Pin It

Let me ride it Mr Todd and I can about Guarantee I can toss her down the road.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Let me ride it Mr Todd and I can about Guarantee I can toss her down the road.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Y'all sure are negative.
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Y'all sure are negative.
    There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

I wouldn't call it negative [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I'll gladly find my own personal limits on someone elses machine, tossing there's down the road [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] As long as I don't have to pay for it [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't call it negative [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I'll gladly find my own personal limits on someone elses machine, tossing there's down the road [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] As long as I don't have to pay for it [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]