Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSTD - Monday, July 11th @ The Motorsport Ranch now OPEN...

LSTD - Monday, July 11th @ The Motorsport Ranch now OPEN...

Just a heads up that Secure Online Registration is now open for our Motorsport Ranch event on Monday, July 11th. Peeeeeace...

www.LoneStarTrackDays.com

LSTD - Monday, July 11th @ The Motorsport Ranch now OPEN...

Just a heads up that Secure Online Registration is now open for our Motorsport Ranch event on Monday, July 11th. Peeeeeace...

Re: LSTD - Monday, July 11th @ The Motorsport Ranch now OPEN...

Damn, it's a monday

can you call in sick for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Damn, it's a monday

can you call in sick for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Milner:
    can you call in sick for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>"Official" doctor's notes can be provided at no additional charge. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Milner:
    can you call in sick for me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>"Official" doctor's notes can be provided at no additional charge. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:

</div></div>Hey brother, any chance of you letting me sign up to July TWS now? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW: hope the wrist/hand is doing better!
    Marv the Mini Hater.....

Just for the record, I kid the minis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:

</div></div>Hey brother, any chance of you letting me sign up to July TWS now? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW: hope the wrist/hand is doing better!
    Marv the Mini Hater.....

Just for the record, I kid the minis.

I'll check with Wade and see if we have had any cancellations. Thanks Marv.

... and the wrist is doing better. Can't wait to get back on the bike!

I'll check with Wade and see if we have had any cancellations. Thanks Marv.

... and the wrist is doing better. Can't wait to get back on the bike!