Thread: Ty Howard Racing School 7-2 TWS

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ty Howard Racing School 7-2 TWS

My school will be at TWS this Saturday, July 2. This will be the last chance to learn the tricks of TWS before the next race there. I will be teaching about track record lines and other important issues to help you lower your lap times around the ultra fast TWS.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Ty Howard Racing School 7-2 TWS

My school will be at TWS this Saturday, July 2. This will be the last chance to learn the tricks of TWS before the next race there. I will be teaching about track record lines and other important issues to help you lower your lap times around the ultra fast TWS.

Go to Ridesmart.info to register.
    Private lessons available at MSR and ECR
    One on One or groups up to 5 students
    Email typhoonpowersports@yahoo.com or visit me on Facebook.

Re: Ty Howard Racing School 7-2 TWS

If this one is going to be formatted ANYTHING like the one on Memorial day, people will be kicking themselves for missing it.

Can't say enough good about what you guys are doing. The video critique of T10 was excellent and really helped out.

Keep up the great work.
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

If this one is going to be formatted ANYTHING like the one on Memorial day, people will be kicking themselves for missing it.

Can't say enough good about what you guys are doing. The video critique of T10 was excellent and really helped out.

Keep up the great work.
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Ty,
    I was really hoping of making it out for that Track Day, but I am leaving for Laguna on Sunday 7/3, to tight a schedule... Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Valentino Rossi while Im out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sorry,
    Myles

Ty,
    I was really hoping of making it out for that Track Day, but I am leaving for Laguna on Sunday 7/3, to tight a schedule... Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Valentino Rossi while Im out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sorry,
    Myles