Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSTD - Friday, July 29th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Registration....

LSTD - Friday, July 29th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Registration....

Secure Online Registration for the July 29th track day at TWS will be opening on Wednesday morning (tomorrow) at 10:00 am.

This track day is the Friday before the CMRA race weekend so spots will be at a premium.

TWS and MSR are now charging us a weekend rate for all Friday events... so we will be increasing the price for these events by $10 bucks.

See you at the track!

www.LoneStarTrackDays.com

LSTD - Friday, July 29th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Registration....

Secure Online Registration for the July 29th track day at TWS will be opening on Wednesday morning (tomorrow) at 10:00 am.

This track day is the Friday before the CMRA race weekend so spots will be at a premium.

TWS and MSR are now charging us a weekend rate for all Friday events... so we will be increasing the price for these events by $10 bucks.

See you at the track!

www.LoneStarTrackDays.com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Re: LSTD - Friday, July 29th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Registration....

I guess no early reg for CMRA racers this time, huh?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26
    "ChopStix Mafia" member 001

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Re: LSTD - Friday, July 29th @ Texas World Speedway - Secure Online Registration....

I guess no early reg for CMRA racers this time, huh?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26

With our day jobs, scheduling and other stuff you don't need to be bored with, this is what we could do. I posted it on this board only. After a day or two, I'll spread the word elsewhere.

With our day jobs, scheduling and other stuff you don't need to be bored with, this is what we could do. I posted it on this board only. After a day or two, I'll spread the word elsewhere.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

So are you saying that the registration that will start tomorrow morning at 10am is not open to the public?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

So are you saying that the registration that will start tomorrow morning at 10am is not open to the public?
    Sprint #870
    Rockstar Racing II #26

I think he just means that he's not going to announce it on a bunch of other boards ahead of time, just this one.

I think he just means that he's not going to announce it on a bunch of other boards ahead of time, just this one.