Thread: Wheel Stands for Tire Warmers

Wheel Stands for Tire Warmers

Portable wheel stands for holding spare wheels while on tire warmers. Holds two front and two rear wheels. Sturdy design with 4" rubber wheels for rolling over rough pavement. Folds to 6" depth for transport and storage. Black powdercoat. Comes complete with hand grips, hitchpins and vinyl-covered posts to protect wheel bearings. Design is developed and tested in the AMA Superbike Series.

$119.95 each. bsyfan(at)earthlink(dot)net or 817-twothreenine-0739

Wheel Stands for Tire Warmers

Portable wheel stands for holding spare wheels while on tire warmers. Holds two front and two rear wheels. Sturdy design with 4" rubber wheels for rolling over rough pavement. Folds to 6" depth for transport and storage. Black powdercoat. Comes complete with hand grips, hitchpins and vinyl-covered posts to protect wheel bearings. Design is developed and tested in the AMA Superbike Series.

$119.95 each. bsyfan(at)earthlink(dot)net or 817-twothreenine-0739

Re: Wheel Stands for Tire Warmers

Hey Bill,
    I would like to pick one of these stands up from you this weekend at Hallett. I am emailing you right now. If for some reason you do not recieve my email please email me at: burner42@swbell.net
    Thanks,
    Myles Turner
    #342 Novice

Hey Bill,
    I would like to pick one of these stands up from you this weekend at Hallett. I am emailing you right now. If for some reason you do not recieve my email please email me at: burner42@swbell.net
    Thanks,
    Myles Turner
    #342 Novice

We just picked ours up at Hallett and it worked great. Thanks Bill.

We just picked ours up at Hallett and it worked great. Thanks Bill.

I got mine at Hallett too! It was perfect timing, It sure made it easy hauling those rims down to Dave! We just loaded it on the trailer and it is on the way to VIR for the Rockwall Honda Formula Extreme Team to use.
    Thanks Bill!

I got mine at Hallett too! It was perfect timing, It sure made it easy hauling those rims down to Dave! We just loaded it on the trailer and it is on the way to VIR for the Rockwall Honda Formula Extreme Team to use.
    Thanks Bill!