Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VP Dealer in Lewisville, TX

VP Dealer in Lewisville, TX

Just wanted to let ya'll know that North Texas Superbikes in Lewisville is now a VP race fuel distributor and possibly the only place to get VP MR8, MR9, etc. in the Dallas area. They will also have C-12, C-14, C-16, and Ultimate 4 available. Fuel will be available after the Hallett race, and delivery to the track will be possible. Container sizes for order only will be 5, 15, 30, and 55 gallons. Call for prices.

North Texas Superbikes
    1425 FM 407 Ste 700
    Lewisville, TX 75077
    Phone: 972-966-0932
    Email: superbikes@frenotec.com
    www.northtexassuperbikes.com

VP Dealer in Lewisville, TX

Just wanted to let ya'll know that North Texas Superbikes in Lewisville is now a VP race fuel distributor and possibly the only place to get VP MR8, MR9, etc. in the Dallas area. They will also have C-12, C-14, C-16, and Ultimate 4 available. Fuel will be available after the Hallett race, and delivery to the track will be possible. Container sizes for order only will be 5, 15, 30, and 55 gallons. Call for prices.

North Texas Superbikes
    1425 FM 407 Ste 700
    Lewisville, TX 75077
    Phone: 972-966-0932
    Email: superbikes@frenotec.com
    www.northtexassuperbikes.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: VP Dealer in Lewisville, TX

David,

Can we get it pumped directly from the barrells into our cans or does it come in the VP cans? The reason I ask I have seen several instances of rust in the bottom of those cans. I wont use the prepackaged cans going forward, rust is murder on carbs.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

David,

Can we get it pumped directly from the barrells into our cans or does it come in the VP cans? The reason I ask I have seen several instances of rust in the bottom of those cans. I wont use the prepackaged cans going forward, rust is murder on carbs.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I ask I have seen several instances of rust in the bottom of those cans.</div></div>Interesting little bit of info! I'll check the can next time I'm at the track. Was this an isolated incident? Or has then been noticed more than once?

An alternative is are the plastic VP cans that I've seen. No idea where they came from but they do exist.
    --
    Ronnie
    Ronnie

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I ask I have seen several instances of rust in the bottom of those cans.</div></div>Interesting little bit of info! I'll check the can next time I'm at the track. Was this an isolated incident? Or has then been noticed more than once?

An alternative is are the plastic VP cans that I've seen. No idea where they came from but they do exist.
    --
    Ronnie
    Ronnie

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I have found it in the bottom of 2 cans and this weekend I was watching another racer siphon out of a can of U4 and a giant blob of orange rust went through the siphon tube. I love the plastic jugs but I have only seen them at one race.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

I have found it in the bottom of 2 cans and this weekend I was watching another racer siphon out of a can of U4 and a giant blob of orange rust went through the siphon tube. I love the plastic jugs but I have only seen them at one race.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

I'll ask David Roy (the owner) and get back to you...

you can always call or email with any questions using the contact info in my original post.

Thanks!

I'll ask David Roy (the owner) and get back to you...

you can always call or email with any questions using the contact info in my original post.

Thanks!