Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelin Tire Warmers

Michelin Tire Warmers

I need to place orders for the Chicken Hawk Michelin branded tire warmers. If you are interested let me know. There are two models available.

The Pole Position model is $410.00 to Michelin contracted riders and $460.00 otherwise.

The Digital Pro-Line model is $510.00 and $560.00

There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Michelin Tire Warmers

I need to place orders for the Chicken Hawk Michelin branded tire warmers. If you are interested let me know. There are two models available.

The Pole Position model is $410.00 to Michelin contracted riders and $460.00 otherwise.

The Digital Pro-Line model is $510.00 and $560.00

There are only 3 sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; the rest are merely games

Re: Michelin Tire Warmers

Do you have a size for the rear wheel on my SV?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

Do you have a size for the rear wheel on my SV?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

Yes, I can order the smaller set or you can use the regulat sized set incase you get a 600 down the road.

Yes, I can order the smaller set or you can use the regulat sized set incase you get a 600 down the road.

David,
    How soon do I need to let you know?
    Alan

David,
    How soon do I need to let you know?
    Alan

No rush I just want to get an idea before I order too many sets.

No rush I just want to get an idea before I order too many sets.