Thread: Lone Star Track Days: Friday, April 21st @ Texas World Speedway

Hybrid View

Lone Star Track Days: Friday, April 21st @ Texas World Speedway

Secure Online Registration is now open for our Friday, April 21st event @ Texas World Speedway. This is the Friday before the CMRA race so it's a good time to get your sled dialed in!

E-mail me if you have any questions: jeff@lstd.com

Hope to see you at the track!

www.LSTD.com

Re: Lone Star Track Days: Friday, April 21st @ Texas World Speedway

For those who went to the Secure Online Registration page and did not see the racer groups available, please visit again.

Some conditioner probably ran into my eyes or something because I uploaded the wrong page.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:

Some conditioner probably ran into my eyes or something because I uploaded the wrong page.

</div></div>sure that was conditioner buddy????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brandon Spradling:
    sure that was conditioner buddy????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] </div></div>Totally sure. I pitch. You catch. Gosh!!

Steve McNamara

Just a reminder no minis at TWS.
    2.9 mile configuration only.

Lone Star Track Days: Friday, April 21st @ Texas World Speedway

Secure Online Registration is now open for our Friday, April 21st event @ Texas World Speedway. This is the Friday before the CMRA race so it's a good time to get your sled dialed in!

E-mail me if you have any questions: jeff@lstd.com

Hope to see you at the track!

www.LSTD.com

For those who went to the Secure Online Registration page and did not see the racer groups available, please visit again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:

</div></div>sure that was conditioner buddy????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Brandon Spradling:
    sure that was conditioner buddy????? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] </div></div>Totally sure. I pitch. You catch. Gosh!!

Steve McNamara

Just a reminder no minis at TWS.
    2.9 mile configuration only.