Thread: Longhorn MS 4/10

Longhorn MS 4/10

Monday April 10th 8am - 5pm, 160.00 sign up on line at www.msrhouston.com
    registration is open for all dates thru Dec.
    July weekend is going to be sweet, lots of stuff besides a killer trackday. Come see the recent changes for yourself, this track is AWESOME!!!

Longhorn MS 4/10

Monday April 10th 8am - 5pm, 160.00 sign up on line at www.msrhouston.com
    registration is open for all dates thru Dec.
    July weekend is going to be sweet, lots of stuff besides a killer trackday. Come see the recent changes for yourself, this track is AWESOME!!!

Re: Longhorn MS 4/10

I just have to say that LMS is AWESOME! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] I was afforded the pleasure of being able to ride with them at there 4/10 MSRH trackday and it was great. The class sizes limited to 26 or so bikes is great for individualized instructor help and mentoring. I would highly recommend if anyone wants a more 1:1 track day that they check out LMS.
    P.S. Thanks Mike for letting me throw down with you and for the little tips and tidbits! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Drive it like a rental!

Re: Longhorn MS 4/10

I just have to say that LMS is AWESOME! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] I was afforded the pleasure of being able to ride with them at there 4/10 MSRH trackday and it was great. The class sizes limited to 26 or so bikes is great for individualized instructor help and mentoring. I would highly recommend if anyone wants a more 1:1 track day that they check out LMS.
    P.S. Thanks Mike for letting me throw down with you and for the little tips and tidbits! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Drive it like a rental!