Thread: For Sale: Enclosed 6X12 Haulmark trailer, with A/C

For Sale: Enclosed 6X12 Haulmark trailer, with A/C

I got a 6 X 12 foot enclosed ramp door & side door Haulmark single axle trailer for sale. I bought it new in 2004, and installed a new Carrier RV air conditioner on top. The inside has been painted white with Tileclad epoxy, and I installed some electrical outlets with a main plug to hook up to a generator. It includes some cabinets. I had a mount installed on the front to carry a spare trailer tire (spare included). It's in great shape.

$2500

Call me 318-235-1483
    or email nnciderr @ yahoo.com

I don't get to check the MBoard that much, so calling would be better.

I can also bring it to OHR in July, or anywhere within 100miles of Longview, TX.

thanks,
    Josh
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    I Believe.

For Sale: Enclosed 6X12 Haulmark trailer, with A/C

I got a 6 X 12 foot enclosed ramp door & side door Haulmark single axle trailer for sale. I bought it new in 2004, and installed a new Carrier RV air conditioner on top. The inside has been painted white with Tileclad epoxy, and I installed some electrical outlets with a main plug to hook up to a generator. It includes some cabinets. I had a mount installed on the front to carry a spare trailer tire (spare included). It's in great shape.

$2500

Call me 318-235-1483
    or email nnciderr @ yahoo.com

I don't get to check the MBoard that much, so calling would be better.

I can also bring it to OHR in July, or anywhere within 100miles of Longview, TX.

thanks,
    Josh
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    I Believe.