Thread: "One-on-One" training

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

"One-on-One" training

I should have about 5 spots open during the winter for One-on-One traing. If you are interested, send an email to marcustmcbain@hotmail.com

For more information, visit: http://www.roadracinghelp.com/RPS-Pr...s/OneOnOne.htm
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

"One-on-One" training

I should have about 5 spots open during the winter for One-on-One traing. If you are interested, send an email to marcustmcbain@hotmail.com

For more information, visit: http://www.roadracinghelp.com/RPS-Pr...s/OneOnOne.htm
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Re: "One-on-One" training

In the past I always questioned the ability of a person who was not a Kenny Roberts or in our case, Ty Howard; to actually help bring down a semi experienced riders lap times. Marcus proved me wrong several months ago. He spent part of a Sunday at Oak Hill showing Bubba only how to be smooth, use his legs more and not upset the bike.
    He had Bub doing high 1:30's with only one gear. The next week, Bub dropped 2 seconds a lap from his best time at OH. If you look at the results, you'll see some 1:27's. That's nearly as fast as anyone has ever run a production legal SV there.
    Thanks Marcus - we owe you again!

In the past I always questioned the ability of a person who was not a Kenny Roberts or in our case, Ty Howard; to actually help bring down a semi experienced riders lap times. Marcus proved me wrong several months ago. He spent part of a Sunday at Oak Hill showing Bubba only how to be smooth, use his legs more and not upset the bike.
    He had Bub doing high 1:30's with only one gear. The next week, Bub dropped 2 seconds a lap from his best time at OH. If you look at the results, you'll see some 1:27's. That's nearly as fast as anyone has ever run a production legal SV there.
    Thanks Marcus - we owe you again!

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

For those that have called, please send an email to marcus mcbain with your name and contact info and I will call/email you when I go out to Oak Hill. I will be out there with at least one student next Sunday (12/10). If I can get 2 or 3 riders together in one session it makes it very economical.

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries

For those that have called, please send an email to marcus mcbain with your name and contact info and I will call/email you when I go out to Oak Hill. I will be out there with at least one student next Sunday (12/10). If I can get 2 or 3 riders together in one session it makes it very economical.

Marcus
    Marcus McBain
    JRi Shocks LLC