Thread: Racer Supply & Pirelli @ Cresson & Oak Hill

Racer Supply & Pirelli @ Cresson & Oak Hill

If anyone needs something I will be testing at Cresson for the member day on Friday December 29th and Oak Hill for the track day Saturday December 30th. I will have tires and accessories with me, and all my tire changing equipment if someone needs a tire changed. If you would like to reserve something call us. I will be giving away a free set of our race gloves for all tire purchases.

Thanks Shane
    www.racersupply.com

Racer Supply & Pirelli @ Cresson & Oak Hill

If anyone needs something I will be testing at Cresson for the member day on Friday December 29th and Oak Hill for the track day Saturday December 30th. I will have tires and accessories with me, and all my tire changing equipment if someone needs a tire changed. If you would like to reserve something call us. I will be giving away a free set of our race gloves for all tire purchases.

Thanks Shane
    www.racersupply.com

Re: Racer Supply & Pirelli @ Cresson & Oak Hill

What hours?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

What hours?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

I will be at Cresson all day on Friday and early saturday at Oak Hill to pretty late after lunch. The weather is looking like its going to rain now, I hope it passes.

I will be at Cresson all day on Friday and early saturday at Oak Hill to pretty late after lunch. The weather is looking like its going to rain now, I hope it passes.