Thread: Help Wanted in Electronic Scoring

Help Wanted in Electronic Scoring

Well, I have another kiddo on the way! So next March, I'll have 3 kids age 3 and under. Yikes!
    Anyway, what that means is that I won't be able to continue helping out with electronic scoring next year.

So...who can step up and help the club out?

There are 2 main skill areas that are required:
    Networking skills (MS Windows): network setup, IP addressing, mapping drives, etc.
    AND experience with MS SQL Server.

Any additional programming skills with C# would be a plus also, but not required.

Please contact Nancy if you think you might be interested, or if you know anyone that might.

Thanks,
    Greg LeClair
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Help Wanted in Electronic Scoring

Well, I have another kiddo on the way! So next March, I'll have 3 kids age 3 and under. Yikes!
    Anyway, what that means is that I won't be able to continue helping out with electronic scoring next year.

So...who can step up and help the club out?

There are 2 main skill areas that are required:
    Networking skills (MS Windows): network setup, IP addressing, mapping drives, etc.
    AND experience with MS SQL Server.

Any additional programming skills with C# would be a plus also, but not required.

Please contact Nancy if you think you might be interested, or if you know anyone that might.

Thanks,
    Greg LeClair
    Greg LeClair
    CMRA Scoring/Results

Re: Help Wanted in Electronic Scoring

I am interested in helping out the org..
    I have previous computing skills but it is outdated.. I came onboard to the Internet when Yahoo! was still on the Stanford.edu server, built PCs, limited programming knowledge... But I am not an old Pascal pro like some guys might be.
    I can learn pretty quick if no one steps it up!
    Petronas, Racing Against Racism, Malaysia Boleh!

I am interested in helping out the org..
    I have previous computing skills but it is outdated.. I came onboard to the Internet when Yahoo! was still on the Stanford.edu server, built PCs, limited programming knowledge... But I am not an old Pascal pro like some guys might be.
    I can learn pretty quick if no one steps it up!

The position requires working in the scoring trailer all day both Saturday and Sunday at all of the CMRA races.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

The position requires working in the scoring trailer all day both Saturday and Sunday at all of the CMRA races.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

That should be okay, but I will let you know by mid-September. If I am not wanted as a teacher, then I'm heading back home.

That should be okay, but I will let you know by mid-September. If I am not wanted as a teacher, then I'm heading back home.

What does this postion pay?

What does this postion pay?