Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona 200 live on speed

Status
    Expert

Re: Daytona 200 live on speed

I think the network was showing the third row of the 200 grid for the third row of the superbike race by mistake. Because if you watch it again they say the correct names but show the wrong riders.

What about the motocross race? That was crazy.
    Darnell Dorsey
    Expert 87

Status
    Expert

I think the network was showing the third row of the 200 grid for the third row of the superbike race by mistake. Because if you watch it again they say the correct names but show the wrong riders.

What about the motocross race? That was crazy.
    Darnell Dorsey
    Expert 87

Glad Tyler is okay. We took over a wing joint here and cheered on our all of our CMRA brethren.
    Darnell, that supercross race was INSANE! They were riding in fricking lakes. Chad Reed had to be sick about his bike breaking down 3 turns from the finish even though he had a substantial lead.
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

Glad Tyler is okay. We took over a wing joint here and cheered on our all of our CMRA brethren.
    Darnell, that supercross race was INSANE! They were riding in fricking lakes. Chad Reed had to be sick about his bike breaking down 3 turns from the finish even though he had a substantial lead.
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

Grrrrrrrr....... I drove 17 hours straight Saturday from North Carolina to Dallas so that I could wake up Sunday to watch the Daytona racing on TV Sunday.... but all I'm gonna get is motogp tonight at 9pm! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Looks like I will have to set the DVR for tuesday to catch the 200 FX race....
    CMRA "Forced Retirement"

Grrrrrrrr....... I drove 17 hours straight Saturday from North Carolina to Dallas so that I could wake up Sunday to watch the Daytona racing on TV Sunday.... but all I'm gonna get is motogp tonight at 9pm! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Looks like I will have to set the DVR for tuesday to catch the 200 FX race....
    CMRA "Forced Retirement"