Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Schedule Announced

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: 2009 Schedule Announced

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, these aren't "real" complaints... we just like to stand and point while drinking our beers;) </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, these aren't "real" complaints... we just like to stand and point while drinking our beers;) </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Hey Chris have you talked to Eric Falt about his BOD rules concerns? He wanted me to bring them up for him but I don't think I'm going to make it in time.
    CMRA &quot;Forced Retirement&quot;

Hey Chris have you talked to Eric Falt about his BOD rules concerns? He wanted me to bring them up for him but I don't think I'm going to make it in time.
    CMRA &quot;Forced Retirement&quot;

no these aren't complaints just me thinking out loud.

but you might as well add to the list "james keenans list of conerns"

i mean those really matter haha
    Heal fast Zac!! We miss you!!
    God Bless all

no these aren't complaints just me thinking out loud.

but you might as well add to the list "james keenans list of conerns"

i mean those really matter haha
    Heal fast Zac!! We miss you!!
    God Bless all

i'm 100% on james side and not complaining just thinking out loud also but is there a reason were racing at the most dangerous track three times instead of one of the safer tracks

i'm 100% on james side and not complaining just thinking out loud also but is there a reason were racing at the most dangerous track three times instead of one of the safer tracks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clint Shobert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm 100% on james side and not complaining just thinking out loud also but is there a reason were racing at the most dangerous track three times instead of one of the safer tracks </div></div>

Have u even raced at oakhill?
    Expert #865
    Big Gas Racing #2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clint Shobert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm 100% on james side and not complaining just thinking out loud also but is there a reason were racing at the most dangerous track three times instead of one of the safer tracks </div></div>

Have u even raced at oakhill?
    Expert #865
    Big Gas Racing #2