Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pre-entry Forms

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: 2009 Pre-entry Forms

That sounds fair to me. Actually I was thinking of all the people we live farther off, not myself. With a little luck I might get it in the mail the next day and have had an unfair advantage over the people we have in south Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas etc. If it doesn’t bother anyone else, it doesn’t bother me. It's no biggie either way. Thanks.
    Thanks - OnRoad OffRoad, Sunstar, Bridgestone/South Cent Race Center, & Race Tech for their support.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

That sounds fair to me. Actually I was thinking of all the people we live farther off, not myself. With a little luck I might get it in the mail the next day and have had an unfair advantage over the people we have in south Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas etc. If it doesn’t bother anyone else, it doesn’t bother me. It's no biggie either way. Thanks.
    Thanks - OnRoad OffRoad, Sunstar, Bridgestone/South Cent Race Center, & Race Tech for their support.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. </div></div>

Good idea Nancy.
    Mike Nellis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Selleck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    How about this? I will mail them on Saturday morning and then post them on Monday. </div></div>

Good idea Nancy.
    Mike Nellis

well if you don't have a computer haha go to an internet cafe - yes and i know someone without a computer who is hella fast...

but its sounds like the forms needed to be just mailed whenever but when the forms are posted at XX time on monday that is actually the first time people can register and send their stuff in. Then that i guess would be the most "fair" giving all the same time to register except the back wood types. If you don't have a computer tough, go to one that day. I will be faxing and registering David Rice's info in since he doesn't have internet.
    Heal fast Zac!! We miss you!!
    God Bless all

well if you don't have a computer haha go to an internet cafe - yes and i know someone without a computer who is hella fast...

but its sounds like the forms needed to be just mailed whenever but when the forms are posted at XX time on monday that is actually the first time people can register and send their stuff in. Then that i guess would be the most "fair" giving all the same time to register except the back wood types. If you don't have a computer tough, go to one that day. I will be faxing and registering David Rice's info in since he doesn't have internet.
    Heal fast Zac!! We miss you!!
    God Bless all

Status
    Expert

Here is an idea, send out the pre entry form and give enough time for everyone to get them, something like two weeks. Then start accepting pre entry faxs at 3 AM. Any forms received before 3 AM will be held/delayed 24 hours. So now a bunch of racers will be over there fax machine in the middle of the night trying to send in there forms.
    Then Nancy, you would get to come into the office with a fax machine out of paper answering machine full of messages and the phone ringing off the wall, with a some racer strung out from the off season, deprived of sleep hyped up on coffee. Talking really fast saying, "Didya get my fax for my enrty? You know my pre entry thing, I sent it, I mean faxed it, did ya get it? Didya, Didya huh?!?"

We're gonna miss you Nancy.
    Darnell Dorsey
    Expert 87

Status
    Expert

Here is an idea, send out the pre entry form and give enough time for everyone to get them, something like two weeks. Then start accepting pre entry faxs at 3 AM. Any forms received before 3 AM will be held/delayed 24 hours. So now a bunch of racers will be over there fax machine in the middle of the night trying to send in there forms.
    Then Nancy, you would get to come into the office with a fax machine out of paper answering machine full of messages and the phone ringing off the wall, with a some racer strung out from the off season, deprived of sleep hyped up on coffee. Talking really fast saying, "Didya get my fax for my enrty? You know my pre entry thing, I sent it, I mean faxed it, did ya get it? Didya, Didya huh?!?"

We're gonna miss you Nancy.
    Darnell Dorsey
    Expert 87

Darnell, you are sweet! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I'm going to miss you too!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Darnell, you are sweet! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I'm going to miss you too!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)