Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducati Racers

Hybrid View

Ducati Racers

We have not received Ducati's Contingency Program for 2009. So, even though Ducati had contingency for all CMRA's 2008 dates we were in error showing them as having contingency on the bottom of the ECR Event Schedule.

The Manufacturer Contingency Dates Table on the forms page is updated to reflect current information.

We'll add Ducati info as soon as it is available.
    Alan Etheredge, Associate and Interested Observer ~2003-2019
    At-Track Registration Staff ~2003-2017; CMRA Administrator 2009.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Re: Ducati Racers

There is no Ducati contingency for 2009. That is from Ducati North America themselves.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.
    Expert #325
    Boulder, Colorado

Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

And on that note its why I have the 1098S and the shop not ponying up for my new 1198S!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Jc Slaton
    #400 Novice
    European Cycle Sports
    Plano, Tx.
    Ducati NUT!!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.C. Slaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

And on that note its why I have the 1098S and the shop not ponying up for my new 1198S!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

Must be terrible for you... lol

Ohhh its horrible!!!! I hate the fact that they make me ride these machines!!! LOL
    Jc Slaton
    #400 Novice
    European Cycle Sports
    Plano, Tx.
    Ducati NUT!!!!

Ohhh its horrible!!!! I hate the fact that they make me ride these machines!!! LOL
    Jc Slaton
    #400 Novice
    European Cycle Sports
    Plano, Tx.
    Ducati NUT!!!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.C. Slaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which stinks rotten!!!! My dealer rep made me informed of that real quick when I decided that our shop bike was just for entertainment value!!!

Ahhh I am crying at the fact I dont have traction control.....YET!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

Must be terrible for you... lol

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriscorder325</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they came out and said point blank that they wanted to focus their money on Pegram and his program.</div></div>
    Well, there's a little more to it than that, but yeah... not enough dollars to go around.

Makes you appreciate dealers like AF1 that much more.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Van Blaylock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Makes you appreciate dealers like AF1 that much more.</div></div>

Uh oh, you're still on a Duc for this year right?
    CMRA BOD 2011-13, 2013-16
    AF1 Racing
    ted AT af1racing DOT com