Thread: My TWS thanks

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

My TWS thanks

First to my CMRA staff/racer family, you work me hard but I would not have it any other way and love every minute of it. I absolutly love and enjoy working and racing with everyone. Next to Steve Gaspard for providing me a bike that continually tests me and makes me improve every weekend, and even though its a handfull at times I love racing the thing. To Marcus Beedle for pushing me to drop an average of 3-5 seconds off my fastest times ever, Not to mention the fun ribbing I get to give you. Every year I get a little faster but than so does everyone else. Also to Roger at ONROAD OFFROAD for the work on the bike and the long road ahead of him to make the old pig to reach its potential. This weekend was a long hard weekend, but I commend everyone on their great racing, great fellowship, and in some case some spectacular crashes (there where a few doozies out there.) I look forward to seeing everyone at ECR.
    CMRA Asst. Race Director/Safety Officer/Medical Liaison/Outrider
    CMRA BoD Member 2018-2023
    Ex#29

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

My TWS thanks

First to my CMRA staff/racer family, you work me hard but I would not have it any other way and love every minute of it. I absolutly love and enjoy working and racing with everyone. Next to Steve Gaspard for providing me a bike that continually tests me and makes me improve every weekend, and even though its a handfull at times I love racing the thing. To Marcus Beedle for pushing me to drop an average of 3-5 seconds off my fastest times ever, Not to mention the fun ribbing I get to give you. Every year I get a little faster but than so does everyone else. Also to Roger at ONROAD OFFROAD for the work on the bike and the long road ahead of him to make the old pig to reach its potential. This weekend was a long hard weekend, but I commend everyone on their great racing, great fellowship, and in some case some spectacular crashes (there where a few doozies out there.) I look forward to seeing everyone at ECR.
    CMRA Asst. Race Director/Safety Officer/Medical Liaison/Outrider
    CMRA BoD Member 2018-2023
    Ex#29

Re: My TWS thanks

Good to see ya Ryan!
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

Re: My TWS thanks

Good to see ya Ryan!
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.