Thread: Big Thanks!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Big Thanks!

I had a great weekend at Hallett and Jimmy C was directly responsible for my accomplishments. I appreciate your time and efforts. If not for you, there would be no way I could have pushed so hard.
    Also big props to Dustin for doing what he does and giving me the motivation to do what I wouldn't be able to do on my own. Congrats on your wins as well.

Big thanks to my CMRA family for being the great people you are and providing a safe, organized, and family oriented racing organization.

Thanks to all of my sponsors:

JIMMY C - w/ Raceworx
    John and crew - Pirelli (Awesome Tires!!!)
    Wayne - Komodo
    Greg - Spears Enterprise
    Cycle Dynamics - For dyno tuning my bike!
    Silkolene
    EBC
    Exel Transportation
    VP Fuels
    LSTD
    USB Motorsports

Also big thanks to my awesome wife who dedicates so much time and efforts into my racing. I couldn't do it without you.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Big Thanks!

I had a great weekend at Hallett and Jimmy C was directly responsible for my accomplishments. I appreciate your time and efforts. If not for you, there would be no way I could have pushed so hard.
    Also big props to Dustin for doing what he does and giving me the motivation to do what I wouldn't be able to do on my own. Congrats on your wins as well.

Big thanks to my CMRA family for being the great people you are and providing a safe, organized, and family oriented racing organization.

Thanks to all of my sponsors:

JIMMY C - w/ Raceworx
    John and crew - Pirelli (Awesome Tires!!!)
    Wayne - Komodo
    Greg - Spears Enterprise
    Cycle Dynamics - For dyno tuning my bike!
    Silkolene
    EBC
    Exel Transportation
    VP Fuels
    LSTD
    USB Motorsports

Also big thanks to my awesome wife who dedicates so much time and efforts into my racing. I couldn't do it without you.

Re: Big Thanks!

Good job DJ! Great talking with ya!
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

Good job DJ! Great talking with ya!
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

awesome job out there darrell! it's always a pleasure to see you and your wife at the racetrack. the many conversations we have are a big part of why I love racing, because of the great people like yourself. see you at ECR! God bless you and your family brother!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change; courage to change the things I can…
    Instagram @HopDesigns

awesome job out there darrell! it's always a pleasure to see you and your wife at the racetrack. the many conversations we have are a big part of why I love racing, because of the great people like yourself. see you at ECR! God bless you and your family brother!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change; courage to change the things I can…
    Instagram @HopDesigns

Congrats to you and Dustin, you guys put the guys in 600's into shame w/ your lap times. Also congrats to having incident free race weekend... Keep it coming.
    Olay
    USB MOTORSPORTS
    CMRA #45

Congrats to you and Dustin, you guys put the guys in 600's into shame w/ your lap times. Also congrats to having incident free race weekend... Keep it coming.
    Olay
    USB MOTORSPORTS
    CMRA #45

congratulations on another successful weekend.
    staff/tech

congratulations on another successful weekend.
    staff/tech