Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who has "Bekka" on the back of their leathers?

Re: Who has "Bekka" on the back of their leathers?

Had no idea you were here Bekka. But since you are I'll take this opportunity to say hi. It was good meeting you and Jeremy. Mexican food FTW!!! I know it's a long haul to Cresson but if ya'll ever make it down ya'll are more than welcome to crash at our place. We're 9 miles South of the track.

And to all ya'll leg humpers....zthis gal ain't no joke. Not only is she FAST, she knows her way around a bike. She was running Friday and started wrenching on her own bike between sessions. If she ever did take interest in one of ya'll, you'd have your hands full.
    Isn’t is sad how some people’s grip on their lives is so precarious that they’ll embrace any preposterous delusion rather than face an occasional bleak truth?
    CMRA Novice #211

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian Millsap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had no idea you were here Bekka. But since you are I'll take this opportunity to say hi. It was good meeting you and Jeremy. Mexican food FTW!!! I know it's a long haul to Cresson but if ya'll ever make it down ya'll are more than welcome to crash at our place. We're 9 miles South of the track.

And to all ya'll leg humpers....zthis gal ain't no joke. Not only is she FAST, she knows her way around a bike. She was running Friday and started wrenching on her own bike between sessions. If she ever did take interest in one of ya'll, you'd have your hands full. </div></div>

Thanks for the heads up! I can take her. Haha :p

Best thread ever! LOL!
    Can't wait to meet this Becca character. See you fools at the keg at MSR hopefully! (Yes I know that's two races out! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img] )
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Blog Entries

Bekka,
    Did you have a chance to trouble shoot the Ninja yet?
    I'm curious to know what's the problem(s).

BK
    Bill Klindworth
    68 Still kicking... just a bit slower #737

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

when you ram them into people....usually stuff breaks.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jesse Davis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when you ram them into people....usually stuff breaks. </div></div>

True story.

So, I'm still not sure if you're pissed and going to murder me in me sleep or if you're being sarcastic? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif[/img]

If you're pissed I'd like to hear your version before you kill me please. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img] If you're being sarcastic come find me at Cresson and we'll have a beer. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/cool.gif[/img]
    TipToes and TonkaTrucks #75
    G-Baby Racing #13
    www.Caferacerinc.com
    R&amp;R Tool &amp; Die Co.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian Millsap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    And to all ya'll leg humpers....zthis gal ain't no joke. Not only is she FAST, she knows her way around a bike. She was running Friday and started wrenching on her own bike between sessions. If she ever did take interest in one of ya'll, you'd have your hands full. </div></div>

It was great meeting you and your wife. I felt bad for you guys on Sunday. I tried looking to see what corner you were in but was entirely too focused on not falling down. For the record, my wrenching ability is EXTREMELY limited to say the least but thanks!
    G-Baby Racing #13
    www.Caferacerinc.com

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris Randle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best thread ever! LOL!
    Can't wait to meet this Becca character. See you fools at the keg at MSR hopefully! (Yes I know that's two races out! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img] ) </div></div>

I assure you I'm not nearly as interesting as they seem to think.

And for crying out loud can someone please tell me how to multi-quote?
    G-Baby Racing #13
    www.Caferacerinc.com

So, I'm still not sure if you're pissed and going to murder me in me sleep or if you're being sarcastic? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif[/img]

Jesse is the source of sarcasm...for much of planet earth.

I think he is a little sweet on you too.... [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif[/img]

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian Millsap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was good meeting you and Jeremy. Mexican food FTW!!! I know it's a long haul to Cresson but if ya'll ever make it down ya'll are more than welcome to crash at our place. We're 9 miles South of the track. </div></div>

Brian, good to meet you and Jennifer too! I had a great weekend. Coming from my experiences in a difference race series, the CMRA is a refreshing change of pace with genuine people and a good atmosphere overall (minus the minor ordeal Friday morning), and I am very much looking forward to the rest of this summer and more races.

And for all you guys that are trying to hit on Becka...it wouldn't hurt to start by at least spelling her name right. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img] Lol.
    CMRA #75
    TipToes and Tonka Trucks Endurance #75
    Special thanks to R&R Tool and Die, G-Baby Racing, Cafe Racer