Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Than Family! WERA GNF

Really glad to hear Eric is OK. Not surprised about the rest, I have to say. We are lucky to have some pretty awesome people at the track.
    David Tiede
    Pretty Hate Machine

Blog Entries
    Glad to have been any help at all.

Congrats to Eric!!!
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003

Status
    Expert
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Masecar View Post
    It was really awesome to see so many CMRA racers show up for the GNF. Thanks for making the trip east.

I'm glad Eric was able to get back on track. I don't know most of the CMRA SV riders, but I know DJ and Eric are two of the fastest and I like racing with those guys. Hope everyone made it home safely and perhaps myself and the whole TOBC Racing crew will make it back for another round of CMRA races. We haven't seen 20 bike lightweight expert grids in quite a while. Good fun, I hope to see some of you guys next year.

Russell Masecar
    TOBC Racing #63
    Russell, I found it ironic after we raced together/against each other all those years ago it was the first time we met face to face. Great to see you all out there.
    Marcus McBain
    Market Manager - United States
    JRi Shocks LLC

Mitch, it was no problem at all to lend a helping hand. I was glad Eric was ok after his get off. He did great this weekend. Congrats! Now off to fix Brandon's bike... if it's even possible.

And this is why I love this sport so much! Nice write-up and thanks for sharing, Mitch!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I couldn't agree more everyone. I also had a clutch failure on my SV and I made it around to DJ and Mikes camp to see if they had a spare part I needed. They didn't have any spares but they did have a disabled bike and without hesitation Mike immediately started to disassemble to gather the parts I needed! My weekend would have been over shortly after it started had it not been for the generosity and help of DJ, Mike, and many others in the paddock that loaned a tool here and there. Heck even after my bike gave out at the pit in gate, a person I've never met came right up to me and pushed my bike back to my pit just so I wouldn't have to after racing with all my gear on. Every single person I met had a huge smile and everyone seemed to be in such a great state of mind. I really can't say enough about our experience and weekend thanks to our loyal CMRA members AND all of the super friendly WERA folks I met.

This is the best sport, hobby and community I could possibly be a part of. Just Awesome!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Every week there is a story like this. Proud to be a member of the club....
    Better Dead than Red

Alright !! Happy to hear you did well at the GNF.

Congrats Eric.