Thread: NSR50's, engines, tons of spares,

NSR50's, engines, tons of spares,

'04 NSR50 with MSO. Probably the fastest "true" 50 around. Heavy springs, port/polish, stock vortexed carb, Jemco pipe, PVL ignition,...and more. It uses a stock Honda piston, and my engine builder would cut on them. When I raced it with TMGP years ago, it would smoke stock NSR's and pull steadily away from modified ones. It's fast for a 50. Never highsided, but lowsided a few times.
    '04 NSR50 with MSO (I think) No engine, heavy springs. Never high sided, low sided a few times.
    KX65 engine with all electronics and 2 pipes. (for the NSR roller but never got to it)
    NS50F motor, came from running bike.
    NSR50 crank, cylinder, carb, stock springs, clutch plates, pistons, 2 sets of tires stored in a closet inside my house, CRF100 engine brackets for NSR frame,... tons of stuff.
    The mod bike is race gas only. Neither have been ridden in years, but were stored properly with no fuel in tank or carb. No rust in tanks. The roller bike fairing lower has been cut to accomodate a CR85 pipe when I was running the 85 in it.(105mph GPS at Cresson...very fun on a small bike) Anyways, if you need something or want pictures, just text me your number. Honestly, there is too much to start pulling out and taking pictures of if there is no real interest. 432-349-3one90

Prices?
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Jason, it is the one I sold you 6 years ago? Good to hear from you, I hope you gonna make some of the cmra rounds this year.
    Olay
    USB MOTORSPORTS
    CMRA #45

Yep. Don't think I'll make any races as I'm racing dirt stuff right now and loving it.

Prices? Let me know what you're interested in and I'll shoot a price.

The mod bike was bought new in the crate. The motor has about $3000 in it alone. I'd like to see $2000 for that bike. The roller bike was bought used with very low time. I built that engine into a 63, but after the KX65 motards spanked it, I yanked the engine and sold it. I'd like $750 for the roller.

I will deliver to msrh in February if it sells.

Jason, Bonita 100 tomorrow and Nacadoches enduro next weekend? Can you make any of it?
    Olay
    USB MOTORSPORTS
    CMRA #45